8 September 2023
Template & Fitting Checklist
Get everything in place for your new worktop by following our templating & fitting checklist.
Get everything in place for your new worktop by following our templating & fitting checklist. These checklists will make sure that you have everything in place ready for your new granite kitchen and quartz kitchen worktop
Get everything ready for your templating and fitting visit.
Before your templating visit please ensure the following requirements are met:
- A decision maker on site during template to make final decisions such as edge profiles, radius sizes, drainer positions etc.
- All base units are fitted and fixed to their final place.
- All units should be level.
- Any sinks, hobs and any other appliances are on site and where possible fixed in place.
- All wall units and extractors are fitted – this allows for all upstands and splashbacks to be templated on site and where possible fixed in place.
- All boxing around pipes and cables is complete.
- Plastering complete where applicable.
- All end panels must be on.
- Temporary worktops if installed to be removed.
Before your fitting visit, please ensure that the following requirements are met:
- Access to the property is unobstructed and clear.
- No other workmen booked to work in the installation room/area at the time of fitting.
- Supports in units where joints in the stone are to be fitted ( this can be discussed upon template).
In the event that these conditions are not met requiring us to make an additional visit to complete the template or installation then this additional work will be charged at a rate of £20 + Vat per hour including travelling time from our workshop and mileage at a rate of £0.45 + Vat per mile. This also may lead to delayed installation dates.
If you wish to postpone a templating or fitting visit, we request that you give us a minimum 24 hours’ notice.